Physical Solutions is happy to announce our new Breathe Better Feel Better program. This program will benefit patients who have recovered from or are assumed to have had COVID, are affected by other cardiopulmonary diseases, or are experiencing general deconditioning.
Feelings of fatigue, weakness, shortness of breath, and decreased ability to perform your normal daily activities are only a few of the symptoms individuals report after recovering from illness or extended periods of inactivity. There is treatment that can help.
Breathe Better Feel Better will help you improve your overall function, whether recovering from COVID, hospitalization, or the effects of being home bound for an extended period. This comprehensive, individualized program is designed to address all of your respiratory, musculoskeletal, and cardiovascular endurance needs.
- Thorough evaluation by a physical therapist including lung function and overall physical condition.
- Individualized plan targeting your specific needs.
- Progressive design affording return to previous activity levels.
- Integration into personal fitness program.
- Breathing exercises designed to improve lung capacity.
- Education on breathing and airway clearance techniques.
- Mobility and flexibility exercises to resolve stiffness, improve posture and balance.
- Cardiopulmonary endurance training to restore activity tolerance.
Breathe Better Feel Better physical therapy treatments are covered by your health insurance. Please call us today to find out how we can help.